Revit Family Links
The following is a list of a few sites where you can download content for Revit. Also consider going directly to the manufacturer if you need specific content. For example, Haworth, Steelcase and Price, to name a few. Many companies have their own elaborate libraries on their web sites.
- http://www.revitcity.com/downloads.php – Share and download Revit families
- http://www.arcat.com/bim/bim_objects.shtml – Free library of BIM objects
- http://seek.autodesk.com/– High-quality BIM models, drawings, and product specifications
- http://www.bimstop.com/bim-content/– Collection of free manufacturer-specific and generic BIM content
- http://www.turbosquid.com/Stock catalog of over 300,000 3D models
- http://www.cadblocksfree.com/– Large CAD/BIM library, design content updated regularly
- http://revitfamiliesonline.com/– Download Revit Manufacturer Families – appliances, furniture, sanitary and rain water tanks
- http://bimstore.co.uk/– Free high quality BIM objects, components and families for Autodesk Revit Architecture, Bentley, and many others.
- http://construction.com/bim/– Library of high-quality models of proprietary building products from leading manufacturers for use in projects.
- http://www.revit-content.com/all-in-one/#families– Purchase all-in-one revit families (escalator, elevator, door, sash window, etc.)
- http://www.haworth.com/home/resources/design-tools/symbol-search – Haworth furniture
- http://www.steelcase.com/en/resources/design/revit/pages/main.aspx – Steelcase furniture
- http://www.priceindustries.com/software/revit/downloads – Price HVAC
- http://www.architecture-tech.com/2011/12/bim-content-for-revit.html – This page contains more links to content.
- http://www.revitwatch.com/– Easy, at-a-glance guide to downloading Revit families
- http://bluebryk.misystems.net/– Comprehensive directory of Revit content suppliers
And finally, just Google Revit ______ Families. You fill in the blank.