The advantage of using CADtech Seminars for on-site training is that our instructors have Architectural Degrees and many years of real-world experience using Revit, AutoCAD and related design software. The trainers understand the needs of AEC and design firms and can use examples that relate to projects you have in your office.
Some of the advantages of using CADtech Seminars, LLC:
- Our Revit trainer is a licensed Architect with 20 years of Design, CAD, and BIM experience. He is also a Certified Autodesk Revit Professional and Autodesk Authorized Author.
- We customize our training to fit the needs of the client.
- If you would like, we can use any project as a working example in our training classes. This works extremely well since we put emphasis on the topics that you need most. It also brings up questions and topics that may not be found in the standard training guide and examples.
- We have a mobile training lab so you do not have to move computers all over your office.
- We stand behind our training. If you have any questions after the training, you will have the trainer’s email AND cell number.
- We do not sell software! Only training, consulting, implementation, and customization. You will get non-biased training and information, not a sales pitch.
- We are an Autodesk Authorized Author and Publisher.
- We have access to the latest software and strictly handle support, training, authorizing, and publishing of Autodesk training materials. NOT software sales.
CADtech Seminars is an Autodesk Authorized Publisher and our company’s mission is to teach.
We are not dealers or salesman for any company, so you will receive non-biased information and training.
The following is a list of some of the companies that we have worked with in the past few years:
- BBI Architects
- Broadmoor Design Group
- Broadmoor, LLC
- Carl E Woodward Design Build
- Crump Wilson Architects
- Duplantis Design Group, P.C.
- Gasaway-Gasaway Bankston
- HMS Architects
- Huseman & Associates
- Manning APC
- Mathes BrierreArchitects
- Morphy Makofsky, Inc.
- Moses Engineers
- MSH Architects
- Rozas-Ward Architects
- Schrenk & Peterson Consulting Engineers
- Sizeler Thompson Brown Architects
- Trapolin Peer Architects
- Tulane University
- Verges Rome Architects
- Williams Architects
CADtech Seminars has been holding on-site training for AutoCAD users for over 17 years. Some of our past and present clients include:
- Ford Motor Company
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- Bell Atlantic Mobile
- Bean Stuyvesant
- Southland Log Homes
- Louisiana AIA
- Florida AIA
- Texas School Systems
- Texas Prison Systems
- Stewart Enterprises
- Architect and Engineering Firms Nationwide
Comment from an on-site training attendee
“This seminar was Exceptional! I have been working with AutoCAD since Release 2.4 and now have sixteen years of experience. As an instructor myself, I appreciate topnotch instruction. Ken Colgan, is very informative. Great job!”
Clemente Rocha III Sr.
Windham School District